Friday, August 14, 2009

And so it begins...

Again... 200 something new transfers and freshman have arrived on our campus... the semester will begin next Tuesday.

I was asked today if I was still going to post on my blog. Apparently my one loyal reader has missed my post! =)

I will leave you with what Alex said to me the other day. "I have 2 brains." I asked if I could use one of them?" He said, "sure Mommy!" I sure needed the extra one this week.

And because I have been told every post is better with a picture, I leave you with these... one of John playing baseball and one of Alex weed eating the carpet for me.




I'll try to do better posting at least weekly.

2 comments:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

agreed...every post is better with a picture *wink*!

Treysmomma said...

Hey Now! I said you needed to do a blog several weeks ago!!! I read it!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess