Friday, February 13, 2009

Reasons I love my boys...

Shon
- I love the way you make me laugh!
- I love the way you know me better than I know myself.
- I love the way you put our needs first.
- I love the way you love our kids!
- I love the way you listen to me!

John
- I love your big blue eyes.
- I love how you analyze everything and have it all figured out in your head.
- I love how you don't like to dress up, athletic pants and T are good for you.
- I love the way you challenge me to be a better Mom.
- I love how smart you are!

Alex
- I love your smile.
- I love the way you want the trees to come back to life..you miss the leaves.
- I love the way you make us laugh and keep us entertained.
- I love the way you are developing your very own little personality.
- I love the way that blankie and your stuffed lion are referred to as him/he and are truly your best friends.

Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite people. Love you!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess