Monday, January 05, 2009

Goals for 2009...

Well, I'm back at work. Yipee! Back to the routine...Here are few goals I have in mind for 2009:
1. Be a better wife, mother, sister, friend, nurse and daughter/sister in-law. That sounds so broad and probably a little cliche - relationships take work, time and effort. I plan to put forth more effort, most especially in prayer for each person with whom I am in a relationship.
2. Spend less money.
3. Eat less and exercise more.
4. Make sure I enjoy my children, each minute, every day.
5. Spend a lot of time and prayer on a big decision for our family...yes...I am talking about having another baby... I want this to be God's will though and not mine.

I think that is enough. Hopefully, I can keep each of them.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

love the new look! it is MY will you have another baby...Lucy needs a playmate! looks like your christmas was awesome. miss you

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess