Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ashley!


Today is Ashley - my sister's 29th! birthday. Hope you have a great day. This is one of the pictures from our shoot with Candice and Daniel from The Beautiful Mess a couple of weeks ago. One of many photos I will be posting. I love this one of Trey and Ash. I really hope you know how much you mean to me. Sisters are special and even when they get on your nerves or you don't agree on everything there is a unique and special love there that nothing or no one can replace. You are incredible Mom and have given me such an awesome little nephew to love and watch grow. I look forward to so many more memories with our families and boys. God Bless~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Treysmomma said...

Awwww!Thanks man!! I love you too!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess