Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lack of supervision

This is what happens when you don't supervise your 3 year old son who has a fascination with finger nail polish!



I had painted them with clear polish Saturday night while I was painting mine. He told me then he wanted pink. "No one can see the clear polish, Mom." I without thinking I left the polish out in the living room and he got it Sunday afternoon and used the pink himself. He's soooo proud of his work, telling his Daddy how pretty it was. I guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on him, huh?!

2 comments:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

That's about how my fingers and toes look when I paint them, no better than the work of a 3 year old boy. That is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Now tell us what DADDY had to say about this !! ;)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess