Monday, July 16, 2007

Updates...



My goal this week is to blog more often!! I can't believe it is the middle of July already! Where has the summer gone?! Only about a month and school will start again! Man! Couple of pictures to share from a couple of Saturday's ago when Trey visited. He's playing with John's army head-set in one and in the other he and Alex are taking a nap together in Alex's crib. I thought for sure Alex would want to nap in our bed but no he said 'I sleep in my bed!!' So, they napped together. So cute! Hopefully, they will be best buddies one day.

3 comments:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

That is a cute one, them napping together. I am sure they will be inseparable. Time has really flown. Man! Middle of July already, I am shocked too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made the committment to blog more often. I've been checking on you wondering if you had left the blogging world for good. The boys are PRECIOUS!!!!!! How in the world did you actually get them to go to sleep being in there together??

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Agreed. Too cute!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess