Monday, December 11, 2006

Hustle and Bustle

Man this time of year is soooo busy!! How does it get so busy in such a short period of time? This is John's last week of school and the last week of school for students here, too. Graduation is Saturday. Unbelievable.

Just need to remember to keep our focus on the 'baby Jesus' as John tells me every time we see the nativity seen anywhere. Christmas and how we celebrate it is different for everyone. We each have our own traditions and celebrations but our focus and intent is most important. Our pastor spoke on Joseph yesterday. I had never heard a message on Joseph before. You know he was a really good man. My pastor made a good point on that. He was a righteous man and was right with the Lord even before Mary became pregnant. He said something that really stood out to me...are we righteous and ready for the Lord's call in our lives? Would we even recognize that call? Joseph did, he answered it, would we?

Say a little prayer for my grandmother please. She had to be admitted to the hospital this weekend with some heart problems. She's doing better and hopefully will go home this afternoon or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummm....An interesting message to ponder....
I will say a prayer for your grandmother. I hope she's okay now.
I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed our dinner the other night.

Lori said...

My grandmother is much better thanks Lisa! And I really, really enjoyed our dinner the other night, too!! =)

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Glad to hear that your grandmama is doing better.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess