Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Promises, memories, etc...

I know I promised field trip pictures and I will post them when I get home this afternoon. We had camera issues and then I just got lazy!!! Sorry for the delay in keeping my promise.

11 years ago today Shon proposed to me. He took me up off of Hwy 11 on a picnic and with the trees all beautiful in their fall colors he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. He made me very happy that day and continues to do so each day. It really doesn't seem like 11 years ago, it seems like only yesterday.

It's a busy week at work with Homecoming this weekend. Many, many activities are going to be taking place.

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Awww....how romantic!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess