Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Congratulations!

My parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary Monday. WOW! That is a really long time. I just wanted to let them know how very honored I am to have them as my parents and how much of an impact their wonderful example of marriage has made on my life. They've never pretended that it's easy and I now know that it's not always easy - there are good days and bad, but they have remained faithful to each other and to the Lord for all these years and provided both me and Ashley with far more than we ever deserved, no matter what they had to sacrifice for themselves. I thank the Lord for them and for the love they have for one another. I know he has great things in store for both of you with many more wonderful years of marriage to come. I love you both very much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Derill & Kathy! You both are such sweet people!
Wishing you many more years together!

BassManMichael said...

Thanks for including me, even in parentheses..lol. I try to bring some sanity to the disillusioned Tigers whenever possible. Happy anniversary!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess